The Empty Clip
Thanks for participating in our websites efforts. Make sure to post daily to earn your xp in the fourms because something good might happen to the first one to prestige.
The Empty Clip
Thanks for participating in our websites efforts. Make sure to post daily to earn your xp in the fourms because something good might happen to the first one to prestige.
The Empty Clip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of The Empty Clip Community Group for COD Modern Warfare 2.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Baby JASON!
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 pm by lonniemoe

» Let's See your Favorite Band
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 am by Stewy110

» NO NEW VIDEOS! O.O
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 pm by lonniemoe

» OBLIVION LEVITATION!
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:18 am by lonniemoe

» ZOMBIE BUDDY!!
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 am by lonniemoe

» Post in here.
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 pm by AgentPaperCraft

» Easy way to get points on our site.
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 pm by AgentPaperCraft

» Takeo's hide & seek
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Mr. Melee51807

» Lonniemoe gets Scared
Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 pm by lonniemoe

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Moments that make you say...wow....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Melee51807
Admin Brandon
Admin Brandon
Mr. Melee51807

Empty Clip Experience : 10511

Moments that make you say...wow.... Empty
PostSubject: Moments that make you say...wow....   Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

ok....something new for you guys.

Post up on your closest wins, and kinda like like 7400-7300 time expired.

Mine would be in a TDM (Team Deathmatch) on Rust. Ran into someone underneath the rigging in the crawlspace and had a shoot out.
He knocked me into last stand, and i got a lucky shot into him with a M9 handgun, winning the game.

What makes it so close? The score was 7500(my team) -7400
Back to top Go down
ChojiFan10
Admin Martin
Admin Martin
ChojiFan10

Empty Clip Experience : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Moments that make you say...wow....   Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 pm

a href="http://punditkitchen.com/2010/02/11/political-pictures-teabagger-ignorance-bliss/">teabagger
see more Political Pictures
Back to top Go down
http://nightwish.com/
AgentPaperCraft
Admin Alex
Admin Alex
AgentPaperCraft

Empty Clip Experience : 10510

PostSubject: Re: Moments that make you say...wow....   Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Well last night i was spawn killed 5 times in a row. Which leads me to believe some have found the spawn areas and camped them all out.

Stuff like that really pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
https://emptyclip.forumotion.net
lonniemoe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
lonniemoe

Empty Clip Experience : 10571

PostSubject: Spawn camping   Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 pm

i know this guy who mastered the spawn camp...he goes by tips_ FUCKING ANAL HOLE!!! he does play mlg but he sucks ass lmao he got put out the first round the other night..but on his stream him and his freinds got red tiger for a couple guns and liek the best k/d ever by spawn killing on wasteland and partially on afghan... Hes not fun to watch, play with, or be around either....he cheats on prestige and all that good **** lmao..but he really just spawn killed a entire team and others that join once the kids left none stiop for a entire game..... people like that make the game HELL...friggan lame.... Evil or Very Mad

-lonniemoe king
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/lonniemoe15
lonniemoe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
lonniemoe

Empty Clip Experience : 10571

PostSubject: NO WAY!! HOLY FRIGGAN ****!   Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 am

Alright i give this kid props!!! This douche fag of a pro at no scoping on FFA No scoped the guy that put him in final stand or what have ya..and of course i was standing behind the guy with my knife quarter of a inch away from him and get no scoped as well at the same time. I mean this kid had extreme luck to get a one shot 2 kill no scope in final stand.....Almost unbelievable..It was CRAZY PERIOD! affraid

-lonniemoe king
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/lonniemoe15
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moments that make you say...wow....   Moments that make you say...wow.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moments that make you say...wow....
Page 1 of 1