The Empty Clip
Thanks for participating in our websites efforts. Make sure to post daily to earn your xp in the fourms because something good might happen to the first one to prestige.
The Empty Clip
Thanks for participating in our websites efforts. Make sure to post daily to earn your xp in the fourms because something good might happen to the first one to prestige.
The Empty Clip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of The Empty Clip Community Group for COD Modern Warfare 2.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Baby JASON!
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 pm by lonniemoe

» Let's See your Favorite Band
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 am by Stewy110

» NO NEW VIDEOS! O.O
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 pm by lonniemoe

» OBLIVION LEVITATION!
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:18 am by lonniemoe

» ZOMBIE BUDDY!!
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 am by lonniemoe

» Post in here.
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 pm by AgentPaperCraft

» Easy way to get points on our site.
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 pm by AgentPaperCraft

» Takeo's hide & seek
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Mr. Melee51807

» Lonniemoe gets Scared
The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 pm by lonniemoe

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Fun....Has Long Since Ended...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Melee51807
Admin Brandon
Admin Brandon
Mr. Melee51807

Empty Clip Experience : 10511

The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Empty
PostSubject: The Fun....Has Long Since Ended...   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

its no secret that we are all getting angry at CoD....and to be honest...I am seriously on the verge of giving the disk away, breaking it, selling it, whatever...point is...that I am almost at my boiling point w/ call of duty... so if i play it in the next day or so....its only to communicate w/ friends or whatever

Melee out

-Mr. Melee51807-
Back to top Go down
AgentPaperCraft
Admin Alex
Admin Alex
AgentPaperCraft

Empty Clip Experience : 10510

PostSubject: Re: The Fun....Has Long Since Ended...   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am

Yup know how that feels
Back to top Go down
https://emptyclip.forumotion.net
lonniemoe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
lonniemoe

Empty Clip Experience : 10571

PostSubject: Cod MW2   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Couldn't have said it better Brandon!
If i give it a rest for a week or so i should be good to play it again, and the chaos should end for a while. So thinking bout taking up BBC 2 or Bioshock 2. Hope to see you guys playing it as well.

-loniemoe king
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/lonniemoe15
Mr. Melee51807
Admin Brandon
Admin Brandon
Mr. Melee51807

PostSubject: Re: The Fun....Has Long Since Ended...   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 pm

ok...last night i found out something.

when the annoying (insert random swear word(s) here) little kids are on earlier in the day, gameplay is practically unplayable...but as i have started to learn...you find much more mature people around 1:30-3:00 AM, who are actually fun to play with...and get this...we were on Free For All, and we had no issues of cheating, arrogance, etc. . we all just played a good ammount of high impact, high fun games of CoD.

Go figure, eh?

-Mr. Melee51807-
Back to top Go down
lonniemoe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
lonniemoe

PostSubject: Early Morning Game play   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah but what annoys me so much about that is, I'm usually so tired i can barely hold my eyes open and just not in the mood to play. Which SUCKS A**, and sucks it hard. As far as i know, CoD MW2 is Rater M for Mature for a REASON!!.. Maybe parents should really start seeing how bad their kids act, and their children Verbal dictionary, and verbal abuse are on xbox live, and PSN. I mean really MW2 multi-player was intended to be FUN!!! but is more frustrating because of this ****. Any xbox live game is meant to be enjoyable not a frustration straight out of hell because of a couple brats. These kids basically spam sexism, racism, & cursing. What is this world coming to?....

-lonniemoe king
Back to top Go down
lonniemoe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
lonniemoe

PostSubject: The damage....of MW2   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 am

honestly felt a bit bad for laughing at this video, cause who knows what the kids been through to get that upset over a game....but more than likely hes just being a tad bit ridiculous. Anyways, call of duty has damned us all, just some ......more than others!

-lonniemoe king
Back to top Go down
Mr. Melee51807
Admin Brandon
Admin Brandon
Mr. Melee51807

PostSubject: Re: The Fun....Has Long Since Ended...   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Quote :
As far as i know, CoD MW2 is Rater M for Mature for a REASON!!.. Maybe parents should really start seeing how bad their kids act, and their children Verbal dictionary, and verbal abuse are on xbox live, and PSN. I mean really MW2 multi-player was intended to be FUN!!! but is more frustrating because of this ****. Any xbox live game is meant to be enjoyable not a frustration straight out of hell because of a couple brats. These kids basically spam sexism, racism, & cursing. What is this world coming to?....

-lonniemoe The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_king

Quote :
Anyways, call of duty has damned us all, just some ......more than others!

-lonniemoe The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_king

I know how the bloke feels, to be honest, i was at that point when i created this post (Minus the tears,, thank you lol The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_geek ), but i have calmed down from that, but i will admit, i still get pretty annoyed sometimes...but back to what i was saying...

Hear hear, Lonnie...

Hear Hear....

-Mr. Melee51807-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fun....Has Long Since Ended...   The Fun....Has Long Since Ended... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fun....Has Long Since Ended...
Page 1 of 1